By the Fest 2016 Paris curators
- 1.Ask the right questions.
- 2.Enable interaction, participation and collaboration.
- 3.Design constructive confrontation: challenge ideas, expose multiple perspectives.
- 4.Promote extraordinary ideas and meaningful projects, not the most popular ones.
- 5.Highlight new content and fresh approaches.
- 6.Distill meaning from complexity.
- 7.Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- 8.Ensure OuiShare Fest is only a pit-stop on a continuous journey we are on together.
- 9.Make it a learning experience.
- 10.Consider all levels: individuals, teams, organizations, systems.
- 11.Welcome people as their full selves: mind, body and soul.
- 12.Strive for diversity of origin and gender.
- 13.Stay grounded. Be real. Don’t ignore the pressing issues of our times.
- 14.Have fun, smile and be open. Don’t take oneself too seriously.